Saturday, September 8

Comm-link online

Hey guys, I was just informed by John than I'm to write a post via text (rude). I've been getting more and more concerned with him as he's now increased the amount of time he cries in the shower from 15 min to 45 min. Jk, anyways we've got all our podcast stuff pretty much ready I think, and lots of friends want to join in on the fun so I cant wait !!! :D. I'm hoping that we can podcast like once a week or two weeks mainly with me and John and our buddy Matthais and Adam. Then get out friends on and maybe even famous people like John Travolta. I played Deus Ex again for the first time in a while, man its good. I DID find a dildo in a secret room in the sewers of lower Hengshai . I was surprised to say the least. Anyways ttyl guys!!!

Bill

2 comments:

  1. i think the pic is to small but i dont know how to change it

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok you can just click on it were cool

    ReplyDelete