Saturday, October 6

A brief message from Reddie

What's going on guys?!

So there has been some big news on the blog this week. First off we updated the look of the thing which is great! (shameless self promotion) Next and more importantly, we did our first podcast
(Find it here) and it is in my humble opinion, hilarious.

Now down to the part where I make John and Billy feel small and yet still content. I am the first of the three of us who have finished the first playthrough of borderlands 2. I will not spoil anything for you guys or them but I assume we will be chatting about this on the next podcast when those two pull up their socks and beat the game. I deserve a damn trophy for soloing that boss... anybody? ... Oh you don't get a trophy for wasting your time on a videogame? ... Dang...

We also added a self promotion page, so you can check out our many links and personal projects that we don't want to link on the main blog page.

Keep on, keeping on kids!

Reddie
Oh god, this poorly made monster is attacking our paper city!!!



1 comment:

  1. Beat Borderlands 2 bitch! Now do i keep playing or make a new character... I am so undecided!

    ReplyDelete