Sunday, October 28

Podcast News

So here we are again Ladies and Gentlemen, the beginning of a new week.

We've finally decided on a schedule for the podcast, we will be releasing a new cast on Thursdays. Which is amazing news. (Unless of course something comes up). We've all been playing. . . Yup you guessed it, more Borderlands 2. So expect that you may hear about that on the next one. That and Dishonored, since I have recently acquired it and have many things to say about it.

In other news, I will be hosting a special podcast in the near future about restaurant work and the service industry in general with some voices you haven't heard from yet. So that should be interesting to say the least. I also wanted to publicly thank John for his dedication to getting all of this stuff going. He is a trooper. But don't tell him that I said that.

So with that, I will leave you fine folks.

Have a good one!
Oh and hey! Give us a comment and or a G+, tell us what you think!
Reddie

It's just water weight guys. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. If you really want to thank me, give me your guns in borderlands!

    ReplyDelete