Tuesday, October 16

Podcast

Hello you wonderful hookers!

So let's talk about some news very briefly. The podcast will be offset by a couple of days. I just finished a round of "Shoot Many Robots" Which I would probably put in the category of one of the most fun games of the century with my buddy Jack. And big ups to Bambi Blue of www.hotpinkgeek.com for the Steam referral.

I've decided to purchase dishonored before I get Xcom (which I just found out is on the Xbox, and it works really well) So let's look forward to that. I'm doing an adventure game for my new Let's Play! called Chance the Zombie and I think that may be all the news from my end.

So guys, have yourselves a good one!




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I may have to pass on my title to you Bambi. "The Patron Saint of Bad Ideas" . . . thank you

      Delete
  2. Almost back in ottawa and need to podcast. I am so addicted now!!!! #ineveraskedforthis

    ReplyDelete