Saturday, November 10

Some News!

Really quick stuff here folks.

So we have been discussing things as of late. Where we want to go with Stealth Maneuver and what our path is going to be. Which, let me tell you is friggin' tough for me, being the ADD bastard that I am. But as a step in the direction we want to go. I have begun to put our podcasts on my Youtube channel, it's on my personal channel because I am the only one with no 15 minute limit.

So you can check that out now at the new Stealth Maneuver Playlist we'll be rolling that out in the next few days and we will do our best to keep up with that. So yeah that's cool, really it's just the audio casts converted to a Youtube format. But eventually we will be hosting a video podcast. So that's neat. No timeline on that though.

Also we talked on the last podcast about a special project and the logistics on that one are being figured out as we speak. It should be good to go in a week or two. We just need to work with schedules. It'll be interesting.

We've started a Facebook page as well so like that for us and help us spread our internet wings.


Facebook Page

 So thanks for listening, liking our pages and following us on Twitter. You guys are awesome, amazing, fantastic.

Sincerely 
Reddie

No comments:

Post a Comment