Wednesday, September 5

Setup & Skype Test

Ok so as we all know, the goal is to have a reasonably good semi-pro podcast up and running,  Billy and I did a test run last night and had a few problems.  The main problem was that audio levels were crazy, we forgot about mic control and remembered to find the 'sweetspot' and notice incredible audio quality once done correctly.  We managed to get some test audio, but I was so drunk by that point I just played NHL12 on the xbox while Billy played TF2: mann vs machine.  Next step is to find out what program works best to capture the audio.  We will be using Audacity as it a free program, and seems relatively good at capturing, editing and mixing down audio.  Stay tuned, the next post should be about what program we decide to use!