Tuesday, October 2

Back in Ontario, Time to GET SILLY

So I am back, and now it is time to be silly again.  I will load up some pictures as soon as my girlfriend puts them on the internet (no billy is not my girlfriend... yet!).  My favorite picture is probably the one where I am being affectionate with a whale.

We are going to be adding another page to the Blog that will list the equipment/software we use.   Next step is to get a 'feed' going, but honestly we require about 5-10 shows before we think of getting pod-catchers such as iTunes, RSS feeds etc involved.

Oh yeah, our friend Chris made a Lets Play video of 'The Binding of Issac' and its pretty bad ass please check it out.  We had a conference call on Skype while we played borderlands 2 last night and it was probably the best gaming I have had in a while!  Remember, KEEP WHAT YOU KILL, AND WHAT YOU DONT KILL... WELLLL...

-john


Subscribe to his other shit here! http://www.youtube.com/user/chrisjreddie

1 comment: