Tuesday, September 11

F*** A Fruit Basket

It appears that I am amazing on computers and web hosts suck!  Last night trying to map our blog to www.stealth-maneuver.net looked like a complete failure.  Turns out that Godaddy.com is having DNS issues which basically means when you go to an address it can shoot you somewhere else, but still have the url you typed.  It just looks more professional and gives more of a 'brand' to your project.  For the time being www.stealth-maneuver.net will just be forwarded to the blog instead of the blog residing there.  :(

On the bright side, we got like 300+ hits so thats exciting.  I took off the robot verification for comments because Chris (4x) let me know its a big piece of shit and nobody likes it.  Sometimes I feel like that verification robot.  I do no not have a paint program on this computer so I cannot make a new bag of dicks picture. :(

FML, at least I am eating a chicken shawarma.

-john

3 comments:

  1. IT'S CALLED A CAPTCHA JOHN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I forgot I almost wanted to call it Chewbaca haha. GET AN INTERFACE FOR YOUR MIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get one by the time (or around the time) that I get to Ottawa.

    ReplyDelete