Thursday, October 11

All of the internets... all of them

How goes it folks?!

So we've been busy around here, put up the newest podcast as you can see below, I've been doing work on some Let's plays and voice over demos, Bill has been growing a beard, John has been rocking some sick guitar riffs and we've been doing our second play through of Borderlands 2 as a team of vault hunters. The boys have been playing some Xcom and I am supremely jealous. I played the first one... A lot! Also Dishonored came out this week, so as soon as I get them I will say goodbye to the world for a couple of weeks except for you guys. You will still get bleary eyed posts and podcasts.

As written in the previous post our Podcast this week covered a bunch of topics ranging from gaming as always and featured another track from the illustrious Dan Bull.

Below I have included links to my personal projects, because I'm a web prostitute. That's right a whore.

First up is a link to my Submachine 8 Let's play. I put them into a handy playlist:


Next is my Newgrounds audio stuff. Tell me what you think:

 Well cheers guys thanks for listening!

6 comments:

  1. I love you so much. I would like you all to know that in the animated image where Reddie is dancing, it is the initial reaction to getting a new gun in borderlands 2. After he starts crying and listing off people he would like to thank. -John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop dancing and clean your room!

    ReplyDelete