Friday, October 12

Tips and Tricks pt.1

So since this blog is about whatever we feel like and I've been playing the new X-com allot, I'm going to start writing about elaborate survival plans for different scenarios, starting with zombies. I wouldn't say I'm an expert on the subject but i have read the zombie survival guide by Max Brooks, plenty of fan fiction and I think I've sen every zombie movie ever (seriously). For extra credit I went to two outdoor adventure camps through OAMA which were awesome!

So down to business, the first post Is going to be based around the survival crew that we could assemble. This is my current personnel list, starting with the least important people.

John Little - could set up a podcast I guess

Chris "9 iron" Reddie - has a really nice voice for communicating with other survivors or maybe even soothsaying zombies.

Alex "Braveheart" Best - I can honestly say he is an expert in edged weapons, makes his own leather armour, nuff said.

Jessie "J co" Cote - Has a nice shed that's somewhat live able and zombie-proof.




Carly "C-byrd"  Mac - affinity for cats, also dance moves


Everyone I've ever trained with - hon. mention: Adi Cajo, Stan Mancebo, Gabriel Nahon and Matthais Bedard. I just wanna see someone kick the head off a zombie is all.


Did I miss you? sorry there is Limited space in Jesse's shed, but most likely some of us will be dead anyways so leave a comment on why you should be in our band of survivors. Also, help me think of a nickname for John.

2 comments:

  1. How can you be sure cote's shed is zombie proof? I think we got some people that want to come on the cast sometime by the way! See if we can get the a-ok for adding their pics *winkyface*

    i love you,

    John

    ReplyDelete