Saturday, October 13

Copywrite law and piracy

Hey guys!

I'm going to put this out there on this blog and damn the consequences. I hate piracy laws, I think that they are draconian and wrong. I feel that the companies that control intellectual property are generally greedy and over paid. Now that's not to say that you should steal everything in sight. But I don't think that most of you do that. I know I don't. I have pirated software and music but I have also bought an absolute shit ton of it. I mean a shit ton.

I create content for the many internets. I am not exactly the most prolific and I am not the best at it. But I still create content. I feel that everything I do should be free to all. That is why I am saying this now. Use anything of mine that you see. Anything that has my name on it is absolutely open for use by everyone. I'd say steal it, but that would be a misnomer. Take it it's free. Including this image.


And now I will get off of my soap box. But before I go I will leave you with this. Art is for everyone not just the rich.

What are your opinions on this subject, comment below.

Reddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment